Friday 12 June 2020

Jackie


Hi! My name is Jackie and my owner is Madison.
I am not a human, I am a horse, my hooves are small and skinny. I have long skinny legs, I have black patches and some white. I have a beautiful mane and tail. I have a small head and purple eyes with fluffy fur.
I can gallop, trot, canter. I am able to slide across the ground to stop  and I have a small rear apparently it's ‘’cute’’.
I eat almost everything like apples, carrots banana’s ETC.
I do speak but only in horse words, I neigh and nicker which the humans can hear.
I feel fluffy and my hooves are hard as they hit the ground.
Muddy is right… I do smell bad unless I take a bath, which I hardly do.
Here comes Madison. I better go. Nice to meet you :)
Star Stable Online Made My Horse!!! | New Pinto Arabians! - YouTube

2 comments:

  1. madyyyyyyy what is is this your horse?
    it look's really cool and amazing you should make an edit adout it the is called vinkel use it........UwU

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o Jackie sounds like a great horse! you should force it to have baths like 'if you dont take baths you cant have treats' or what ever it has for a day or two. I like it how you descirbe your horse i can kinda see it infront of my face have a good day!

    kind regards
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.