Tuesday 2 June 2020

Dear NewsHub

Hi there! I'm Madison, and I am a year 8 at Otaki college. I am 12-13 years old, I am asthmatic and love drawing and gaming.

I disagree with uniforms, I just feel like kids would have a bit more freedom at school. They wouldn't feel like they have to be stressed all the time cause we have to wash our uniforms everyday and we have to wear uncomfortable shoes and tight socks, don't get me wrong, uniforms can be good for many reasons like they can be warm but they can be cold.
At my school the girls shirts are see through so on hot days we have to put on another layer of clothing.

"I wish we actually had pants like long pants."
"I hate it, I wish we could wear our own clothes plus it can get itchy."
"it costs to much and we have to wear it at school"
These are a few statements from boys in my class. Let's do the girls.

"We have to put on extra layers under our shirts"
"the girls HAVE to wear skirts, i'd rather wear long pants or our own clothes"

There you go, Have a good weekend.

-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.